PLEASE NOTE — YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE A DISH!
Food has long been linked with happiness, especially when surrounded by fond memories and loved ones.
We decided to do the Registry a little bit different…..
You may know - our lives revolve around food. We know it does for many of you as well - this is why we decided to ask our friends and family to share their favorite recipes with us at our reception.
How this works:
1. Visit Sur la table and/or Macy’s and look up our food registry (shana ray + jeff bull)
2. Buy something that you would cook with/in.
3. Find a favorite recipe that can be made in the dish.
4. Make that food and actually use the present you bought for us. ….yup
5. Bring the food and a recipe (include it in a card, or email it to us) to the reception (bring it to the Holiday Inn - we will shuttle it in).
6. There will be a table at the reception, dedicated to the food that people bring to share. (example: a pasta salad, made in the salad bowl from Sur la Table)
7. Eat, drink and be merry
We will be creating a #WeddingHungry cookbook from all of the recipes (and will have someone who will clean up the leftovers and to bring home afterward).
Please note - you do NOT have to make a dish for the reception. This is just for those that love cooking & sharing. We also take credit cards, checks, gift certificates, booze, high-fives and cash.